- Health Pros
- Ergonomic Consulting
- Equipment Rentals
- Most Recommended
- Sports Medicine Locator
- Courses & Events
- KineXions Sports Therapy Symposium
- Cutting Edge
- Hot Products
- The Latest
Orthopedic Braces & Splints
Orthopedic braces and orthopaedic splints protect, stabilize, support and correct injuries or abnormal alignment through the process of rehabilitation and recovery. They are used in injury rehabilitation; injury prevention, osteoarthritic care, post-operative care and more.
Kinemedics will work with you and your medical professional to determine the level of stability, type of support, function and fit that the orthopedic brace should provide, and will recommend the most optimal brace for you.
To learn more about our orthopedic services, please read about fittings and consultations. Please make an appointment or drop in to one of our locations for an expert orthopedic brace consultation and fitting. What you need is likely in stock, or we will source it for you in just days.
Our product line includes:
- Knee brace, ankle brace, leg brace
- Wrist brace, thumb and hand splints
- Elbow braces, tennis elbow brace
- Neck, back and shoulder brace
- Hip, groin and thigh brace
- Arch support inserts, metatarsal pads and foot insoles
- Bunion splints
- Orthopedic compression garments
- Gaitwalkers and aircasts